Are you looking to take business and entrepreneurship classes but are worried about the money and time availability? The courses below are all free and can be taken at your own leisure. They're recommended to anyone starting an online business - I know I'll be taking a few myself. Browse through courses from MIT and other reputable schools across six categories - Marketing and Sales, Management, Legal, Finance and Technology/Product.
Marketing and Sales
1. : Get an introduction to the theory and application of marketing.
2. : This course clarifies key marketing concepts, methods, and strategic issues relevant for start-up and early-stage entrepreneurs.
3. Marketing Management: Provides an introduction to the fundamental concepts of marketing, including a customer orientation, matched with attention to competition and core strengths.
4. : His course deals with the customer and emphasizes qualitative methods (interviews, focus groups, Voice of the Customer, composing questions for a survey).
5. : The course is aimed at helping students look at the entire marketing mix in light of the strategy of the firm.
6. : Provides a framework for understanding pricing strategies and tactics. Topics covered include pricing in competitive markets, estimating demand, price discrimination, the role of price cues, anticipating competitive responses, pricing in business to business markets, and pricing of new products.
7. : This course is designed to help you understand and effectively use a variety of "web 2.0" technologies including blogs, RSS, wikis, social bookmarking tools, photo sharing tools, mapping tools, audio and video podcasts, and screencasts.
8. E-Marketing: This course, offered in Spanish only, discusses the use of the Internet as a marketing tool.
9. SEO Training Class: This course is divided into 4 classes - SEO Training, Successful Website Marketing, Website Development, and Tech Training.