Our 10 most popular blog posts of the year based on traffic are:
- Top 20 Entrepreneurial Quotes - This post was featured on the first page of Digg and on Entrepreneur.com's Blog. It features inspirational quotes from people of all walks of life.
- Quiz: What kind of Entrepreneur are you? - Take this quiz our own Skip Shuda created and figure out which of the 8 entrepreneur types you are.
- An Evaluation of Popular Project Management Tools - Looking for a project management tool for your company? We evaluated six different tools for your convenience.
- 25 Free (and Useful) SEO Tools - Free online search engine optimization tools to help you optimize your site.
- Build a Web 2.0, Long-tail Social Media site for 12k? What's missing? - Skip questions Guy Kawasaki's post about building a Web 2.0 site on the cheap.
- Find your Sweet Spot - What are you good at it? What should you pursue? Adapted from Jim Collins' HedgeHog Concept.
- Top 12 Books for Entrepreneurs - Check out our book recommendations divided into two categories - for companies in the concept stage and for those in launch stage.
- Alternatives to Guru.com - Ten alternatives to the popular online service site.
- Natpal's Nate Stevens talks about recent venture raise - Skip talks to a former client about how he achieved funding for his startup.
- An Evaluation of Logoworks - A post about our experience with the popular online logo design firm.