Our 25-plus years of experience with startups facing common issues has led us to create our newest offering - a circle of entrepreneurs at similar stages in their technology startups. The circle provides teams with access to a professional investor and a strategic advisor as well as a serial entrepreneur advisor for a fraction of the fees they would charge to consult with them individually. In addition, it also provides a network of support and allows us to leverage our expertise across multiple startups concurrently.
Furthermore, the circle also provides a network of support and allows us to leverage our expertise across multiple startups concurrently. As an added benefit, a Team and a Dream intern is available at the biweekly one-and-a-half hour facilitated sessions, providing entrepreneurs with extra muscle to put the ideas generated in the meeting into practice.
Our Program Details and Benefits:
· You work with two specialists. Twice monthly you’ll have a 90-minute teleconference with a professional investor/strategic advisor and a serial entrepreneur advisor.
· We focus on your issues. There will be opportunities to bring your specific issues to the Circle for brainstorming and exploration.
· Intern consulting support included. Our cohort intern will work with each company for one hour on the topic of the week. (Additional execution is available)
· Online repository included. Each client will have an online repository to organize their project documents.
· Network and collaborate with a peer group. Meet and gain support from people struggling with the same issues as you.
· We will focus on special topics relevant to your company. The topics covered will be customized to fit your needs. Examples include Software Vendor Selection, Search Engine Optimization, Putting a Marketing Blitz Together, Business Plan Development, Assessing and Defining the Market, Competitive Issues, Go-to-Market Strategy, Developing Realistic financial projections, Creating Investor Presentations, etc.
· Includes a Value Needs Assessment. Provides a comprehensive map of what your business needs now.
· Savings of over $600 a month! You’ll work with two experienced specialists for a fraction of the price - allowing you to receive high value at a low price point.
Our Advisors and their Background:
Skip Shuda is the founder of Team and a Dream, which helps early-stage technology companies get to the next level. For over 20 years, Skip has been an innovator in the use of new technology to enhance the growth and profit potential of early-stage software, service, and technology companies. He founded Destiny Websolutions in 1994 which grew to over $17 million in revenues and 120 employees. For more information on Skip's background, please click here.
Laurie Burstein is a professional investor manager, who knows what makes companies successful. Professional psychologist turned "veteran micro-cap investor," she has been rated as one of the top microcap portfolio managers in the country*. She is currently the President of Oakwood Capital Management, Inc., and Managing Principal of Dartmouth Strategic Advisors. In addition, she is a Steering Committee Member of Temple University's Mid-Atlantic Diamond Ventures, providing support to early stage companies technology and life science companies that are seeking funding. Laurie has also been a judge at Temple University's Annual Business Plan Competition.
Our program starts with a Value Needs Assessment – a session where we comprehensively examine your business needs across six areas. These areas include Marketing, Technology, Finance, Legal, Management and Sales. This unique process determines the urgency and priority of your needs and maps that against the projected value of competing solutions, helps us to define the boundaries for where your team has adequate resources and capabilities as well as areas your team needs support. This approach also allows for the most cost-effective investment of your budget by identifying the areas where your team's strengths can be leveraged and the areas where a specialists should be brought in. The map looks across your entire business and helps identify key leverage points. It also informs the focus of the topics in the Entrepreneur's Circle.
After the Value Needs Report is compiled, the cohort sessions begin. We are looking to commerce at the tentative date and time of Monday, September 17th, 2007 at 4:00PM EST.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Mustafa at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (610) 568-6800.
*Based on data from Zephry StyleAdvisor, with performance compared to Morningstar Small Growth Mutual Fund Universe.